- Critical leadership role in a complex, dynamic environment
- Values driven organisation
- Wairarapa based
Not your run of the mill opportunity this one…in a special environment that supports the outstanding dedication and achievements of the Trinity Schools that have, and will continue, to add enormous value to the lives of many.
An opportunity for you to utilise your well-honed leadership skills and commercial acumen, developed as a CEO or senior GM, in a key role for the Trinity Schools Trust Board. The Trinity Schools model is genuinely unique across the NZ educational landscape, combining three state-integrated schools, a preschool, a central servicing hub, all of which are underpinned by the same Anglican Special Character.
Your inspirational thought leadership, coupled with operational excellence that delivers results, will contribute to a community that is rightfully proud of its achievements to date. Through championing the principle of “Together as one” you will play a key role in future direction by maximising the capabilities and efficiencies across the system through united, aligned and cohesive vision and delivery.
The role has responsibility for championing the Anglican Special Character and for ensuring a robust structure, capable of delivering services to the Trinity Schools via multiple disciplines, including finance and a substantial property/asset portfolio.
Other critical experience includes:
- Proven collaborative and clear leadership of diverse teams to deliver outcomes, and positive engagement and contributions across the organisation at all levels, is non-negotiable.
- Superior relationship management skills, taking the lead across complex stakeholder engagements, gaining positive outcomes through influence rather than assumed authority.
- A natural affinity with the Special Character that is at the core of the beliefs and values that permeate all involved with the Trinity family of schools. This will be reflected in your attitude and actions, aligned to such.
- Proven strategic leadership from ideation to execution.
- Strong exposure to Board level engagement with proven experience in developing mutually respectful relationships with a highly motivated and capable Board, one that wants to be challenged in order to ensure ongoing continuous improvement across the group.
This role will most definitely not suit someone who likes the status quo and expects their responsibilities to be finite and structured. The environment is far too dynamic for that, so we need someone who is excited by challenge and change and wants to make a lasting contribution.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference no. 3437304. For further information in strictest confidence, please contact Tony Walsh on 029 271 1101 or Graeme Sandri on 029 248 8502.
Applications close 15th July 2022.