- Position based in Central Auckland
- Clear career pathway, with people leadership opportunities
- Major multi-disciplinary organisation with national and international coverage
Great opportunity to join a major multi-disciplinary property business that encourages your development and supports your learning for the betterment of the business. Bring your own style and be empowered by this business to shape and develop the team and service offerings into the future.
In this role you will be working alongside and supporting the ‘leading experts’ in the valuation of a wide variety of complex assets from single properties to large portfolios, across both private and public sectors throughout New Zealand. As a Registered Valuer, you will also be supporting, mentoring, and guiding your colleagues as they build their careers across the valuation discipline.
You will enjoy a busy and sometimes challenging workload. You are happy to take the lead in having commercial and robust discussions with your clients and other key stakeholders. You will also have a passion for the property industry and enjoy immersing yourself in it, via the many different organisations and membership bodies that make up the sector.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 years’ experience working as a Registered Valuer with a high level of exposure to asset valuations
- Experience undertaking valuations across a range of property portfolios including industrial sites, Government property portfolios and commercial properties
- Sound technical valuation skills across a wide range of assets utilising a range of valuation methodologies including Depreciated Replacement Cost experience
- The ability to work with a wide and varied client base across both public and private sectors
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team and demonstrate an understanding of a range of property types and markets
- An inherent ability to lead client discussions and be able to push back when necessary
- An ability to recognise the opportunity to develop new business
It will be essential that you hold:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- An Annual Practicing Certificate as a Registered Valuer
- Active membership of RICS or PINZ
If you are interested in being part of this innovative business and furthering your valuation career, then please get in touch, or apply now. An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate!
All applications require a covering letter which outlines your relevant experience and a resume quoting reference number 3415841.
For further information regarding this opportunity and in strictest confidence please contact Tim Rosenberg, on 0292 732 264 or, Nicole Campbell on, 0210 2783 856.