Take a lead role in developing and implementing Arthritis NZ’s fundraising strategy to enable them to build a strong philanthropic funding base.
- Help to develop the donor database one of NZ’s larger charities
- Help improve the lives of every person affected by arthritis
- Wellington or Auckland based (ideally Wellington)
This is ideally a Wellington based role however consideration will be given to the role being based in Auckland.
This is your opportunity to work for one of New Zealand’s largest charity brands and utilise the full set of your fundraising skills to positively influence both the brand and the revenue of Arthritis New Zealand.
You will be taking a lead role in developing and implementing Arthritis New Zealand’s fundraising strategy to enable them to build a strong philanthropic funding base.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will utilise your strong data-driven fundraising and communications experience to enhance the fundraising efforts for the organisation.
It is an exciting time for Arthritis New Zealand as they review their technology and implement best practice solutions, particularly as it relates to fundraising.
Your key responsibilities will be to design and implement fundraising programmes focused on Arthritis New Zealand’s loyal donor base. You will develop and implement campaigns to acquire and convert donor prospects into generous supporters as well as connecting and enhancing the relationship with current regular and general donors. The accuracy of the database will be paramount to your success.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- a significant and proven background within the direct marketing and regular giving fundraising environment as well as a wide knowledge of funding sources including gaming trusts
- proven ability to meet financial targets
- exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills, with a track record of managing multiple appeals to a variety of audiences
- demonstrated experience with databases and in particular segmenting and analysing data to maximise business objectives
- a proven ability to roll your sleeves up to deliver the outcomes required
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a focused and committed team that is striving to achieve their vision to improve the quality of life for people with arthritis.
Applications close Friday 9th April 2021.
For further information in strict confidence, please contact Suzannah Moller on 04-978 1824 or Graeme Sandri on 04-978 1826 quoting reference 3238675.
Due to current border restrictions from the New Zealand government we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are a New Zealand citizen, resident or already have secured the right to work in New Zealand and hold a valid visa.