This is a newly created role and something out of the ordinary. Our client has successfully launched a unique office tenancy model and are now focused on the expansion of their portfolio. Consequently we are on the hunt for a Project Manager/QS with the “X” factor. You will have an eye for detail and be able to maintain a very good overview of multiple projects.
To be considered you will have:
- Come from a Project Management background
- The ability to manage key projects from a cost management and cash-flow forecasting perspective
- The ability to provide accurate and timely project status reports
- Experience in working with Banks to enable compliance with an efficient drawdown regime
- The ability to plan ahead and keep on top of potential risks and challenges to ensure successful project delivery
- The ability to manage and track cash flows while keeping the finance team in the loop
- Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively with key stakeholders
Our client’s vision is built on delivering transformational projects. Commercial construction is at the heart of their business. Reporting into the GM Real Estate, you will play a pivotal role in the ongoing success of this organisation.
The professional we seek will have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- The ability to think clearly and avoid getting bogged down in the detail
- At least 5 years’ experience post qualification
This is an organisation based on a strong team spirit, great culture and where everybody is expected to put their shoulder to the wheel. If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV and a covering letter that convinces us we need to meet you to Tim@swr.nz or Nicole@swr.nz quoting reference 3453279.
Please note we will only accept applicants who have the right to live and work in New Zealand.