- New position
- Exciting project pipeline
- Glen Innes or Panmure location
Tāmaki Regeneration (TRC) is working with Mana Whenua, the communities of Tāmaki and its partners to create new warm, dry, healthy homes, as well as changing the lives of residents through training and employment opportunities. Charged with delivering 10,500 new homes over the 20 year programme, TRC will deliver both public homes and affordable homes in this unique area of Auckland, which is only 15 minutes from the CBD via train.
In this role you will be bringing your project management expertise to TRC to help drive the timely delivery of a wide and varied number of TRC led and supported projects. Projects will primarily include second-tier development projects such as sub-projects of larger property development projects and other non-property development projects.
Reporting through to the Programme Manager you will work closely with the Project Management Office and the Mahi Tahi (Commercial) team. Key responsibilities will include the delivery of project management services to the wider business, supporting the PMO programme of work and liaising with project sponsors and the Senior Leadership Team.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Project management experience ideally in a housing development (or similar) project management environment
- Experience in running complex projects or workstreams in a matrix environment
- Outstanding planning and organisational ability
- Sound stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Qualification in project management (PRINCE2®, PMP® or similar)
- Cultural awareness and understanding with a knowledge of tikanga Māori
- A keen interest and connection with the Tāmaki community
To ensure that the impact of the regeneration will span generations, TRC focuses on mahi to support the wellbeing of tangata whenua and tangata tiriti, and improve equity outcomes for Māori and Pasifika whānau in Tāmaki. Their goal is to enable the people of Tāmaki to reach their aspirations. The TRC team all shares this vision and says this is one of the best things about being part of this organisation.
For further information please call Tim Rosenberg on 0292 732264 or apply now enclosing your CV and Cover Letter quoting reference number 3484786.