- Key role in the future direction
- Critical role as part of Management team
- Dunedin based
An opportunity to work closely with the General Manager to ensure this highly respected community service provider continues to evolve, in order to effectively deliver to the ever-changing needs of those it serves.
This is a newly designed role, so you have a unique opportunity to build something that genuinely adds value to the organisation and the services that they deliver . We are seeking interest from experienced practitioners with a proven track record, who are contributors and deliverers, not spectators…there is too much to do.
In summary, you will be an experienced HR professional who has the passion, expertise, and relationship skills to build strong people and culture capability for the organisation. Given the role is new, there is a great deal to do which allows you scope to introduce new thinking and approaches to building capability across the organisation.
The initial focus for the role will be:
- Working with the leaders to identify HR management needs and to implement effective systems, processes, and capability development initiatives that enable practical application of best practice HR and organisational development.
- Supporting best practice recruitment, management and leadership practices within the workplace.
- Provision of strategic and operational planning, resources, practical tools, sound human resource management advice and practical support, that builds capability and capacity.
You will have:
- Critically, a “can do, team first” attitude, with a real determination to make an impact in an entity that provides amazing services, but also needs to continually evolve in order to remain relevant in the future.
- Proven experience and success in a senior HR Capability role. You will possess demonstrated resilience and agility to operate effectively in a complex challenging environment, where the opportunity lies for you to play a major part in the future structure and direction of the organisation.
- Proven experience of working in partnership with organisation leaders to ensure robust HR systems and processes that meet operational and audit requirements are in place and consistently applied.
- Sound knowledge of, and expertise in, working with policies, applying legislation, unionised environments and providing timely advice and documentation that supports leaders in meeting the operational requirements of their roles.
Dunedin based, here is your chance to apply your technical HR skills, and your organisation development expertise to make a real and significant difference.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your CV in strictest confidence to Graeme Sandri at email@example.com (029 248 8502) or Tony Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org (029 271 1101) quoting ref. 3730906.