- Significant breadth, adding real value
- Focus on delivery
- Large and crucial sector across Aotearoa/New Zealand
Retail NZ is a successful and high-profile organisation that represents 2/3 of retail turnover across Aotearoa/New Zealand. This opportunity is for an HR Adviser who will be highly engaged with their membership base and vice versa.
People are at the heart of the retail sector, and meeting the broad and incredibly varied needs of Retail NZ’s membership is a key element to be successful at this role
You will be the “go to” person in relation to advice across HR/People with the ability to directly provide solutions to member queries, and/or be able to source the required information for them. You will therefore, naturally, enjoy working with a diverse array of people and build strong working relationships, with an innate drive to deliver superior customer service.
The organisations values (‘ACE’), which you simply must be aligned to, and exhibit, are”
- Authentic and audacious
- Caring and collaborative
- Enthusiastic and respectful
The other key attributes we seek are:
- Solid experience in an HR Generalist role, including experience resolving complex employee relations issues in New Zealand.
- A real ‘can-do’ attitude and well-developed problem-solving skills to research and advise members on a range of HR lifecycle topics, as well as the occasional consumer, payroll, or business management query that comes in.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, performance management, and experience in application of NZ employment laws and regulations.
- The ability, and energy, to “juggle a lot of balls” at any one time.
Working cohesively in a small team, but one that has significant impact on a major part of our economy, this is a role for a ‘doer.’
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 3691762. For further information in strict confidence, please contact Tony on (029) 271-1101.
Applications close 5pm 25th September, 2023.
Applicants for this position will have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.