This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s iconic real estate companies in this newly created position.
- Leadership Role
- Auckland based
In this role you will have responsibility for leading the research team in the production and delivery of high-quality research that will prove invaluable and beneficial to so many NZ businesses.
This is a key appointment for a well-known and highly regarded company that is focused on the delivery of excellence to their clients.
In this role you will be taking on full responsibility for the delivery of quality industry insights for both external and internal clients, across all segments of the real estate sector. To succeed in the role, you will need to be someone with an investigative and curious mind, excellent quantitative and qualitative research skills, together with outstanding communication and presentation skills. It will be expected that you will become a spokesperson for the company and will be comfortable across all business media channels, whether it be the press, online, TV or radio.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Developing a deep familiarity with the infrastructure and real estate sectors, and the economic drivers that underpin their development
- Effective utilisation and interpretation of a wide range of internal and external databases
- Delivery and deployment of high-quality research and economic analysis, forecasts and strategic advice
- Establishing yourself as an excellent presenter with brilliant client engagement skills and an ability to successfully engage with a wide array of different stakeholders
- Leading, managing and mentoring research team members
- Assisting in securing and delivering external consultancy work
- Supporting other divisions within the business in both the winning and the day to day delivery of their work
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- A significant and proven understanding of the economy and property markets
- Demonstrable experience in the collation, analysis and interpretation of data
- Well-developed, articulate and concise, verbal and written skills
- A proven ability to present to a wide range of audiences across a variety of settings
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification – ideally a BCom (Hons) with a focus on Economics/Research
This is a truly exciting opportunity to provide a bespoke offering to an exceptional and highly regarded business. If you are excited by such a challenge then we want to hear from you. For further information in strict confidence, please contact Nicole Walkinshaw on 021 0278 3856 or Tim Rosenberg on 029 273 2264 quoting reference 324982.
Due to current border restrictions from the New Zealand government we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are a New Zealand citizen, resident or already have secured the right to work in New Zealand and hold a valid visa.