- Strategic Relationship Management
- Adding genuine value to customers & stakeholders
- Wellington based
Protecting natural resources has never been more important.
FishServe is dedicated to delivering our vision to ‘Support fishers to feed the world for generations to come’ – Ka tautoko i ngā kaihao te whāngai i te ao hei ngā reanga haere ake nei.
FishServe is a small, agile, products and services company where everyone is encouraged to contribute to what they do and how they do it.
They hold a genuinely critical, unique and central role, delivering both regulatory reporting, and commercial services, across the commercial fishing sectors for Aotearoa/New Zealand, through the provision of data driven solutions to support the sustainability of this sector.
The key to this role is your ability to genuinely understand the business and needs of the customers, and then be driven to create value for them. Establishment of collaborative, deep and long term relationships will be absolutely critical to your success and the value FishServe can deliver to its customer/stakeholder base.
You will therefore be:
- Experienced in business development or strategic sales leadership roles
- Able to show evidence of strong networking and relationship building skills
- Commercially savvy, with a proven background of truly understanding your customer and delivering value through that knowledge
- The ability to develop relationships across a broad variety of clients and colleagues, external and internal, appreciating and utilising differing points of view and what they “bring to the table”
- Understanding of commercial business models, customer and revenue analysis techniques and marketing, but with the focus on reinvestment in product and services that add value rather than a pure focus on revenue generation for its own sake
- A team player, respecting the views of others, and with a flexible and contributory approach to development and problem solving scenarios
- Understanding of te ao Māori would be advantageous.
This is a fabulous opportunity, to combine your strong commercial and relationship management skills, and by doing so you will directly contribute to the sustainable future of Aotearoa’s fisheries.
Please email your CV in strictest confidence to Tony Walsh at email@example.com (029 271 1101) or Graeme Sandri at firstname.lastname@example.org (029 248 8502), quoting ref 3564760.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.