Are you an environmental engineer who is tired of sitting behind a desk? Rare opportunity to participate in the full life-cycle of product development from concept through to sales.
- Mature start-up with proven innovation DNA, achieving a series of world firsts
- Mineral extraction industry
- North Island location will suit someone based between Warkworth and Turangi
Geo40 is a leading New Zealand geothermal technology company. Globally, they are leading the charge on the introduction of sustainable nano-technology to infrastructure applications, including dust and sediment control, soil stabilisation and low-carbon infrastructure.
They are looking for an Environmental Engineer who will play a major part in bringing a number of these environmentally friendly break-through products to market. This is a unique role where you can leave your desk, get out in the field and in combining your technical background with your passion for the environment, you will tell a story that will in itself lead to easy sales conversion.
You will be a self-starter who thrives on working independently and able to quickly build credibility with consulting engineers, regional councils and infrastructure contractors. You will work along-side highly regarded chemists to guide the formulation, testing and trialling these new products before taking them to market. Reporting to the CEO, you will be equally happy presenting product in an office one day and using a spray rig to demonstrate the product on site the next.
The potential and scope for this role is huge, and you will be provided with the tools and support which you need to succeed. In return, not only will you play a part in growing the production capability through strong sales performance, but you will be rewarded with a good base salary and a very attractive performance based bonus.
Key to your success will be your:
- Ability to get behind this incredible sustainable start-up, and sell their story
- Ideally you will have experience specifying and/or selling into the infrastructure and construction sectors, and a broad understanding of sediment control, soil grouting and/or sustainable innovative approaches to infrastructure construction
- Ability to convince customers of the technical and environmental benefits of this product
- Experience dealing with consulting engineers, regional councils and infrastructure customers
- A tertiary qualification ideally in the environmental space – environmentally engineering or environmental science or similar
If you are passionate and motivated by delivering exceptional environmental outcomes and are up for the challenge of delivering a world-leading product, then apply now! Please attach to your CV and Cover Letter expanding on your suitability for this position, quoting reference number 3270784.
Due to current border restrictions from the New Zealand government we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are a New Zealand citizen, resident or already have secured the right to work in New Zealand and hold a valid visa.