- Newly created role
- Make a major contribution to one of Wellington’s most respected education institutions
- Accountable for the full scope of fundraising activity and associated relationships
A unique opportunity to build the fundraising profile for St Patricks College – Silverstream. In doing so you will be rewarded for your effort through the salary and uncapped bonus scheme that is on offer.
We are seeking an outstanding individual with strong organisational and persuasive skills to develop deliver and manage the College’s fundraising and development strategy in order to maximise income generation for funding of the Colleges Foundation Endowment Fund, the next phase of Capital Development, plus other fund raising initiatives.
The Development Manager will play a key, proactive, hands-on role in raising funds for the College. You will lead the cultivation and approach of donors and sponsors, be they individual, business, parents, alumni or friends of the College.
This is an exciting end to end fundraising role that offers the opportunity to formulate strategy, and thereafter utilise your excellent communication skills (written and verbal), to construct multi-channel personalised communications that will consistently acquire, reactivate or retain donors. The goal is to deliver a growing contribution of donor revenue, to ensure the College can achieve its long term goals. We are looking for someone with flair, and strong attention to detail.
There is an opportunity for this role to be driven by an expert in best practice fundraising and marketing, ideally someone knowledgeable with Wellington commercial and community networks, who knows how to appropriately communicate directly with the donor database, including discerning channel selection, but also the business network, and trusts and grant organisations.
You will develop and implement campaigns to acquire and convert donor prospects into generous supporters as well as connecting and enhancing the relationship with current donors. The accuracy of the database will be paramount to your success.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- a significant and proven background within the direct marketing and regular giving fundraising environment, as well as a broad knowledge of funding sources including gaming trusts
- proven ability to meet financial targets
- exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills, with a track record of managing multiple appeals to a variety of audiences
- demonstrated experience with databases and in particular segmenting and analysing data to maximise business objectives
- a proven ability to roll your sleeves up to deliver the outcomes required
For further information in strict confidence, please contact Graeme Sandri on 04-978 1826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 3454341.