- Make a difference
- Wide and varied development programme
- Glenn Innes based
Tāmaki Regeneration (TRC) is working with Mana Whenua, the communities of Tāmaki and its partners to create new warm, dry, healthy homes, as well as changing the lives of residents through training and employment opportunities. Charged with delivering 10,500 new homes over the 20 year programme, TRC will deliver both public homes and affordable homes in this unique area of Auckland, which is only 15 minutes from the CBD via train.
Reporting through to the GM Development & Commercial you will be working within a team of Development and Project Managers across a wide range of significant projects throughout the three Tāmaki suburbs of Glenn Innes, Point England and Panmure.
As someone who is well set on their development management career you will need to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Strong commercial experience with a proven track record of achievement in leading, planning and delivery of residential (or social housing) development projects
- Sound technical knowledge across the full development life-cycle including initial feasibility analysis, procurement, construction contract management, master-planning, consenting, JV negotiations, sales and marketing
- Strong budget and programme responsibility skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills, including managing external project team deliverables and providing regular project reports
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Property Development
- Qualification in Property, Project Management or Quantity Surveying
- Must be a true team player who is focused on the team’s performance rather than the individuals
To ensure that the impact of the regeneration will span generations, TRC focuses on mahi to support the wellbeing of tangata whenua and tangata tiriti, and improve equity outcomes for Māori and Pasifika whānau in Tāmaki. Their goal is to enable the people of Tāmaki to reach their aspirations. The TRC team all shares this vision and says this is one of the best things about being part of this organisation.
For further information on this exciting opportunity please call Tim Rosenberg on 0292 732264 or apply now enclosing your CV and Cover Letter quoting reference number 3365007.