- Define and lead technology roadmap
- Technology led organisation
- Significant sector impact
Protecting natural resources has never been more important.
FishServe is dedicated to delivering our vision to ‘Support fishers to feed the world for generations to come’ – Ka tautoko i ngā kaihao te whāngai i te ao hei ngā reanga haere ake nei.
FishServe is a small, agile, products and services company where everyone is encouraged to contribute to what they do and how they do it.
They hold a genuinely critical, unique and central role, delivering both regulatory reporting, and commercial services, across the commercial fishing sectors for Aotearoa/New Zealand, through the provision of data driven solutions to support the sustainability of this sector.
With responsibility for the technical roadmap for FishServe, you will lead a team to deliver modern streamlined and integrated technologies that produce value beyond just the financial.
It also encompasses the more traditional CIO activities such as meeting security obligations for delivery of statutory services, and our inhouse systems.
You will be:
- A proven leader, with the mix of vision, strategy and operational/tactical nous. You must be a “sleeves rolled up” individual, enjoying any opportunity to operate “at the coalface” as required
- A proven CTO/CIO, with background in technical architecture, software development, as well as infrastructure, cloud and security experience
- A proponent of ‘Agile’ and full utilisation of such across integrated business and
- technology methodologies
- Inquisitive, as to how you and your team can best meet the needs of the stakeholders, never losing sight of the ultimate goal of long term sustainable fishing for Aotearoa/ New Zealand
- A team player, respecting the views of others, and with a flexible and contributory approach to development and problem solving scenarios
- Understanding of te ao Māori would be advantageous.
With an organisation that is absolutely committed to a continuous improvement mantra, and already invested in key technology improvements, here lies your opportunity to make a tangible difference to not only the organisation, but a sector that is vitally important to Aotearoa/New Zealand.
Please email your CV in strictest confidence to Graeme Sandri at firstname.lastname@example.org (029 248 8502) or Tony Walsh at email@example.com (029 271 1101), quoting ref 3564756.