- Critical leadership role in a dynamic environment
- Ownership of key corporate services
- ‘Enablement’ focus and style
Not your run of the mill opportunity this one… in an outstanding organisation that over many years has, does, and will, continue to add enormous value to the lives of many young men and women.
An opportunity for you to utilise your well-honed leadership skills and commercial acumen in a key role, as part of the Executive Management team. It is more than that though, as you can contribute substantially to a community that is rightfully proud of its achievements.
This is not ‘just another CFO role.’ Owning other key responsibilities akin to a GM Corporate Services, you will undoubtedly utilise the broader capabilities you have developed, including ICT, property, catering and accommodation amongst other responsibilities. Outside the finance function your role is high level management to ensure delivery of required outcomes. The organisation has and will continue to embark on several particularly exciting, “game changing,” growth initiatives, which you will be intimately involved with leading.
The organisation is led by a highly engaged and passionate leader and staff, who continue to deliver successful, wide-ranging initiatives.
While your strong background in accounting to CFO level will ensure an inherent ability to measure risk, you will be expected to possess a proactive approach, using your skills to develop the financial, and broader frameworks, that will assist in the assessment and realisation of potential, and implementation of these programmes, and the effective financial management and reporting for several incorporated bodies.
Other critical experience includes:
- Proven leadership of diverse teams to the delivery of outcomes, and positive engagement and contributions across the organisation at all levels, is non-negotiable.
- Strong exposure to Executive and Board level, and in particular, the technical strength to present confidently and accurately to the Risk and Audit Committee.
- Proven background in making major contributions as part of a highly functioning Executive team.
- Experience in overseeing property related projects would be advantageous.
- CA or equivalent qualification would be highly advantageous as would experience in the NFP/NGO sector.
This role will most definitely not suit someone who likes the status quo and expects their responsibilities to be finite and structured. The environment is far too dynamic for that, so we need someone who is excited by challenge and wants to make a broad contribution.
Applications close 5pm 31st August 2021.