Chief Executive Officer
- Crucial infrastructure for enabling NZ’s innovation, science and research
- CEO who can enhance and maximise the solid foundations that have been built
- Demonstrates strong partnerships and relationships with stakeholders & understanding of the NZ government as a shareholder
REANNZ enables the international flow of data to, from and across NZ, between researchers, educators and innovators.
The organisation was established to shift ‘big data’ at speeds and with dependability that is critical to the entities in these sectors, that the commercial sector simply cannot replicate. REANNZ is NZ’s National Research and Education Network, one of 120 NRENs worldwide.
You will demonstrate:
- Success in a CEO or GM role with high levels of Board interaction, and exhibiting outstanding leadership. This is predicated on a transparent, consultative and inclusive manner. REANNZ is a small high performing team with strong levels of technical expertise.
- A background in the Telco/ISP environments would undoubtedly be preferential,
understanding infrastructure business and the wholesale telecommunications market, as would experience and/or relationships within the University or CRI sectors.
- Proven ability to span the commercial and governmental sectors.
You will show evidence of effectively dealing with ambiguity while positively and consultatively managing government relationships across a broad spectrum, those relationships involving both stakeholders, and member partners.
Here is an opportunity that will test the breadth of your leadership capability in an entity that holds a rare and singular place, critical to the NZ science, innovation and research landscapes.
For further information in strictest confidence, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tony Walsh on 029 2711101, or Graeme Sandri on 029 2488502 quoting reference No. 3252248.
Applications close 10th May 2021