- Key new role supporting change/project management initiatives
- Significant, companywide development programmes
- Dynamic environment
As Summerset continues its growth trajectory, they have developed a change management team to ensure that all systems and processes are proactively in place for the effective integration and uptake of the ongoing developments across their large and diverse, national workforce.
This role is situated with the Projects Team, working in conjunction with the change and project managers. There is a high performing L&D team in place which will provide support, but it has been determined there is a crucial need for dedicated training/development resource for a number of key change programmes that are launching. The change programmes will only continue to grow, in line with the changing staff, resident and market needs.
This is a unique and particularly exciting opportunity within a dynamic and growing organisation, for a well-qualified training and development professional, with a background of proven, successful development and implementation of training/learning programmes.
Your background will ideally align with the following:
- Development of End User training programmes[JG1]
- Gaining a genuine understand of end user needs, so that you effectively lead core user groups, while ensuring that all end-users are aligned to, and utilising, the training programmes for optimal effectiveness.
- Working closely, as a team, with the Change Managers, to ensure the learning approach, structures and focus are aligned to their key deliverables and change programmes.
- Design, delivery, and evaluation of end-to-end training programs/materials/documentation for technical and non-technical programmes.
- Development of strong relationships with key managers and staff to ensure real-time feedback, both ways.
Ideally Wellington based, this role is somewhat unique, being with a large and dynamic corporate entity. With over 30 care and village facilities nationally, and another 14 under construction presently, this national reach means there will be regular travel outside of Wellington.
For further information in strict confidence, please email your CV with Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting ref.3302466 or contact Tony Walsh on 029 271-1101 or Graeme Sandri on 021 029 248 8502.