Driving key change programmes in order to continuously improve the organisational capability in providing the best possible services and care
- Drive positive outcomes for residents and staff
- Project implementation
- National role
Summerset is unquestionably a major player in the ongoing development of retirement villages and care centres throughout New Zealand.
Rather than put the onus of implementing key change and continuous improvement programmes on the current staff, they have determined the need to bring on someone who can take ownership of key projects.
The changes you drive will be to ensure the continuous enhancement of the experience of the residents, through improving the delivery capabilities of staff to those resident’s needs.
With technology being a key enabler to the delivery of superior services, experience delivering such would highly advantageous.
The core to this role is ensuring that what is developed and implemented is appropriate to the requirements of those who have responsibility for delivering the broad spectrum of care to the residents, from in-residence through to on-site medical care facilities.
As a result, this position will utilise a unique mix of skills. Superior communication and stakeholder engagement skills are required to ensure the engagement/commitment of staff to ongoing changes to systems and processes, all with the determination to deliver the best possible experience for the residents.
Other key attributes include:
- Delivery. This is not a role for someone who wants to strategise all day. It is about outcomes through delivery of operational outcomes. You must be someone who genuinely likes to be “in the trenches, rolls their sleeves up.” This is non-negotiable
- Superior communication skills. Gaining the “hearts and minds” of the large and diverse user group will determine your success, or otherwise.
- Proven project management/delivery. You will take responsibility for training, user collateral, and reporting, as would be expected in such a role.
- Ongoing assessment, development, and improvement of the changes, and managing their impact on broader business processes.
- Ideally, understanding and utilisation of project management methodologies, to tangible outcomes.
Ideally Wellington based, we would consider interest from other centres. With Summersets substantial national footprint, there will be regular travel to the villages involved in the programmes.
To register your interest in this challenging and rewarding position, with an outstanding market leader, please email your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref. 3287548 or contact Tony Walsh on (029) 271-1101.